1. Earthwork excavation The standard for excavation of pits should be based on the capacity of the septic tank. The construction party shall implement it according to the soil type, the depth of the pit shall be determined according to the outdoor pipeline elevation.
2. Bottom treatment After leveling tamping the foundation soil, pour 10cm thick concrete as the bottom of the septic tank.
3. Hoisting the septic tank After hoisting the septic tank into the pit, adjust the balance of the septic tank, carry out the equipment inlet outlet pipes, then fill the septic tank to the level of the drain
4. Layered compaction backfilling Fill the remaining space in the pit to the top with sand.
5. Cut inspection wells Cut build inspection wells at the inlet, inspection, cleanup, outlet of the septic tank to the outdoor ground elevation.
6. On-ground treatment. According to the actual situation.